Monday, May 30, 2011

Mistakes

It's only by making mistakes that you figure out the right thing to do.  In this case, we used wood stain on the first set of closet doors.  When I wasn't too happy with the outcome, we used the penetrating stain and it looked a lot, lot better.  

Today, I went to Divisoria to buy supplies for a business that I entered into which is one of those failure-mistakes (five months posting negative) that hopefully, optimistically will yield lessons that when applied, lead to successful future ventures.       
I saw this amazing vehicle which looked like a jeepney but was really a truck carrying an obscene amount of goods both inside and out. 

Around 9pm last night, my husband and I waited in front of the Binondo church for trucks delivering mangoes to come by and after a while two came and we followed it.  I've never seen so many sacks upon sacks of green mangoes converging in one place.  Too bad, I didn't have the camera with me.
This is a truck I wish I can design a mini-home with.  It would be so cool with half the structure opening up to a beautiful view.

How old do you think he is?  

No comments:

Post a Comment