Friday, November 11, 2011

Fresh New Eye

So here are the pictures taken from a fresh new eye.  My driver, Jess used his mobile phone to shoot these photos and they do provide a different perspective which is interesting after I've been doing all the documentation on the development of this beach home.  Aside from the photos, Jess also brings the payroll for the workers as well as needed materials.

The last time I went, I found the bottom finish much too dark and asked them to lighten it up so that the varying shades of wood could still be seen.  I got a bit too paranoid and thought maybe I should have had it bleached but then through time, this whole structure will get naturally bleached anyway through all that extreme exposure to the sun. I just didn't want that uniform shade that looks painted on even though it's Sadolin natural oil but they managed to bring it a notch down as instructed.










No comments:

Post a Comment