Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tadah! Finally!

Finally!  After seven weeks instead of the orignally targetted five, here are the before and after pictures of the renovation work we've done:

THE OLD LIVING AND DINING AREAS:



THE NEW LIVING & DINING AREAS:





THE OLD KITCHEN:



(I don't know why this is not rotated properly but I rotated it already.)

THE NEW KITCHEN:




THE OLD BEDROOMS:

 (Oooops.  This one too has the same rotation problem.)


THE NEW BEDROOMS:




THE OLD BATHROOMS:



THE NEW BATHROOMS:




THE OLD MAID'S ROOM & TOILET:



THE NEW MAID'S ROOM & TOILET:

We were able to add a sink in the toilet which didn't have before.  Although we didn't change the tiles, we changed all the other fixtures.




THE NEW LAUNDRY AREA:

There was no laundry area in the old unit.  The occupants had to share a common laundry area among three other units in the floor.  We moved the kitchen door entrance so that we can get the light from the balcony into the kitchen which had small windows and we allocated space for the laundry.  The washing machine is optional for the tenant to bring in but there are provisions for it.  




I have a lot of people to thank for making all of these possible:  a hardworking, dedicated team led by my foreman, all workers and laborers, the driver, suppliers, assistant purchaser and of course my husband who put on the hats of laborer, buyer and driver for this project, my mom for all the freebies (again!) and my dad who is super duper ultra supportive and who gave me this wonderful opportunity, freedom and trust to express myself through renovation.  



No comments:

Post a Comment