Monday, July 1, 2013

Grace of Mary Grace

I always enjoy going to Mary Grace for the food, the homey atmosphere and Joshua's favorite cheese roll.  It was a pleasant surprise that at SM Southmall they added on to this list a cozy children's play corner and a shelf full of products made by stay-at-home mom-preneurs.   The nook on the loft was crammed with wooden toys, dinosaurs, dragons, toys and story books.  On the shelf downstairs, I discovered a Philippine made line of perfume called Haraya and fell for the scent of "Alaala" although my husband insisted that he'd go for the natural smell anytime.  

In a place aptly brimming with grace shared all around, it was hard to whisk Joshua away from the play area to eat his dinner.  Before heading down, we read quite a blessing of a book, "I Know Jesus Loves Me."  It ends, "He even makes certain, every now and again, to send me a blessing just because he's my friend.  It's easy to see he enjoys pleasing me." 









 


No comments:

Post a Comment