Thursday, March 22, 2012

Unbiased Goodness: Tutto Domani

Icee is always introducing me to exceptional restaurants so I've been wanting to invite her and the gang to one they haven't tried yet.  Last year, I remember savoring the excellent vegetable lasagna at Tutto Domani owned by my friends, Joey and Anthony so I figured why not put the two together.  Little did I know that I'd be the one surprised that Icee and Anthony were highschool classmates, however Icee was also astonished to discover that her friend was now the chef and brains behind the brilliant food at Tutto where food is prepared with much love.  (And I'm not saying that just because I know Anthony.)  

This is what I want my salad to be - full of textures and stories.  The saffron pasta is something my Tita Lens should try because she's into pasta in a major way while the vegetable lasagna is even better than I recalled with crunchy bits of asparagus thrown in with the zucchini.  The chicken was moist and tasty even without the sauce and my craving for couscous has finally been answered.  A baking genius herself, Icee enjoyed the crounds - crepes rolled into a ball dipped in sugar.      






The joyfully satisfied eaters thanks to Anthony.  Till next time!

Tutto Domani is located at the New World Hotel across from Greenbelt along the row of boutiques fronting the street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment