Saturday, March 26, 2011

Starting Out

Almost a decade ago, I visited Central Park in New York and read the dedications on the benches.  People bought the right to memorialize their loved ones and it was interesting how everyone had names on the tiny engraved plaques, sometimes accompanied by favorite quotations or personal messages.  There was one bench that I thought was set apart from the rest and totally unique.  It had no name.  It just said "Entirely of Possibility" and I contemplated the peculiarity of it -- the person wishing to emphasize one compelling idea while remaining totally anonymous whereas everyone else deemed it important to name either themselves and/or their beloved.  Since then, I adopted the phrase as my email address and thought someday, I'll have a blog with that title.  As procrastination goes, this is one of those delayed by many different reasons that finally ran out today. 

There are many dream projects that I've started, abandoned, rediscovered and rekindled throughout my life so this blog will touch on those.  For starters, I'll talk about the renovation project that I'm working on at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment